Saturday, July 7, 2012

Rare Musical Gems is coming back!!

Thank you to everyone who messaged me asking why this blog faded away. As I posted a while back, I was the victim of hacking, during which I lost my hosting, so the songs went offline. However, I have continued to update the YouTube channel. I was a bit disheartened by the situation, but music will always win out! Sometime in August, Rare Musical Gems will be back with more great songs and the stories of the artists behind them! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    music download from specially created stores in the Internet offers users enough of positive moments in exploitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sir !

    Pretty cool blog, I miss the time when new posts were added more often !

    About gems, you should have a look at this, it's pretty sure you'll like it as I do.

    Rare Music

    Peace !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank Emu Temple for the accurate readings he gave me and for also helping me bring back my lover.. If you are here and you are having any relationship problem please Contact Emu Temple on Via Email: emutemple@gmail.com OR Via WhatsApp +2347012841542 and result is 100% guarantee and He do lot more as:*Love Spells*Lost Love Spells*Divorce Spells*Stop Divorce Spell*Marriage Spells*Binding Spells*Breakup Spells*You want to be promoted in your office*Want to satisfy your lover*Death Spell*Gay/Lesbian Love Spell*Court case Spell*Politics Spell*Good-luck Spell*Bad Luck Remover Spell*Do as i say Spell*General cleansing Spell*Herbal remedy for all kind of disease    
    *Lottery Spell*Pregnancy Spell*Peins enlargement 

    ReplyDelete